Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another cunt creampied at an orgy


This Japanese cunt gets creampied by four lucky guys before she gets an anal creampie by a fifth! It was amazing watching the video of these guys fucking the little Asian whore really hard and using the shape of their cock heads to suck the cum of the previous guy out of her sopping wet cunt. The guy who fucks her in the ass uses cum as lubrication and shoots a huge load deep into her bowels. The slut immediately jumps onto the hard cock of another guy and fucks him cowgirl style while a thick stream of cum and ass juice leaks out of her anus.

I dont know the name of this girl. Her face (or cunt for that matter) looks very familiar but I cant nail her down. If anyone could help out with a name I would appreciate it.

Again photos courtesy of that great pay site Teens From Tokyo

5 comments:

  1. Jo,

    I've seen this girl before, too. Don't remember where nor name. I do like that brown cum flowing out of her ass - someone suck it up please! Is that what you call ass juice?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy

    I remember her name now. It is Miki Uehara. I have blogged about her before in Japanese Cum Lover.

    Yes Inherservice, the cream coming out of Miki's ass is so sweet looking just like caramel sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jo june here

    nice cum in pussy.

    email me myfun29@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks June

    Yes I love a creampied cunt. Dont you?

    ReplyDelete