Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whore Amy's delightful dripping wet Cunt

Asian Whore Amy's dripping wet cunt

Well! I can just hear you right now. This splendid dripping cunt is neither hairy or Japanese! This was sent to me by a friend called Amy and I will always make exceptions for beautiful cunt's just like this one.

I'm so tempted to lap up the oozing cunt juices with the tip of my tongue first. Or perhaps I'll ask her to roll over so that her juices drip down and find their way into her ass hole. That should provide the perfect amount of lubrication for me to guide her fuck buddy's throbbing cock painlessly past Amy's sphincter.

HOT Asian Amy is one of my avid blog readers. You will see her comments posted under the web identity Ami(LamBi)Ne. Amy tells me that she has a loving steady boyfriend that enjoys nothing more than watching her fuck other men. They sound like they are a very lucky couple with a perfect relationship.

Amy is now a part time BurdelPaprika whore and keeps a dairy of all her experiences while working in Madam Paprika's brothel. Please visit BurdelPaprika if you wish to book Amy or any of her sister whores. If you do so make sure that Madam Paprika knows that I sent you. As a bonus Amy tells me that she prefers not to use condoms if it is at all possible and will always fuck bareback whenever she considers it to be safe.

If you kick on Amy's glistening clitoris or tight puckered ass hole it will take you straight to her blog.

6 comments:

  1. Jo,

    You're so sweet. I'm speechless. How can I thank you?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Amy

    Just pleasing you is enough reward for an old man.

    Your humble servant
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that wet juicy pussy of my whore Amy. I´m very lucky to have her anytime I want.. Thanks Jo.

    Kissses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo,

    I have a question for you. On you other blogs of lady boys, how do they get boobs so big? Some of them larger than mine. I so wish I can have boob like Madame Paprika - so nice, round with huge brown titties - just love them.

    I heard that they ingest large quantities of estrogen. Is that true? It is safe practice for men coz they can't get ovarian cancer. But still how do they get "it" up with those female hormone in their body?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Amy

    Breast enhancement is an interesting topic and I know you have blogged about it before. I guess it depends a lot on the motivation and sometimes the genetic make up of the Ladyboy about what approach they will take. However, one thing is for sure, all Ladyboys will spend a huge amount of time on their looks so that they are 'passable'.

    Hormone therapy is mainly used to reduce male characteristics like the amount of body hair for instance and to modify the voice. Hormones also causes a Ladyboys breast to grow a little bit and can make their she cock shrink a bit as well. It is what connoisseurs call 'puffy breasts' and what your average Joe calls 'hormone tits'. But they never get very big - about as large as you can comfortably cup in the palm of your hand. Hormone therapy is often used 'on and off'. A Ladyboy may use hormones for 1 to 3 months or so and then go off therapy for 3 to 6 months then on again then off until the desired effect is reached. The she cocks on these girls often dont get hard when they are on hormones however, function returns when the go off.

    As you know a lot of Asians are not very hairy or have a very deep voice to start with. In these cases hormones are often not used so there is no breast enhancement. To be passable these Ladyboys will use padded bras and sometimes little pads pushed down the back of their pants to give some ass enhancement as well. I once had a girl friend in the Philippines called E**** that used these techniques and I can guarantee you that she had no problem getting and maintaining an erection! I'll tell the full story of E**** on your blog one day.

    In most cases breast enhancement is achieved through cosmetic surgery and these are the breasts that I guess you are refereeing to. There is a whole industry and many large hospitals and clinics in Southeast Asia dedicated to breast enhancement and most of what you see on Ladyboy sites is the product of this industry. The results of their work is sometimes absolutely spectacular and sometimes it is a disaster. Often, if it is successful or not, depends on the breast shape the Ladyboy chooses. Sometimes the choice really does not suit their body type or physique.

    Health care costs are so much lower in places like Bangkok so access to breast enhancement surgery is accessible. When you go to a Ladyboy bar the new arrivals from upcountry (barn nok) still have cute natural or puffy breasts. Once they have worked at the bar for a year or two and they have made enough money to set up the family back at home then some of them will often use spare cash to get the surgery done.

    I apologise for the length of the comment

    Your humble servant
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo,

    Very informative. Thanks for taking time to explain.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete