Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nice Natural Cunt Cream Pie

Nice Natural Japanese Cunt Creampied

Now you would agree that this is a nice natural hairy Japanese cunt wouldn't you? Sorry about the quality of the image but I grabbed it from a free video clip. The sound of the guy moaning when he was pumping the pretty cunt full of cum was nice and arousing. In this pic I just love seeing her exposed clitoris and the thick long folds of her labia. It is a shame to see all that tasty cum going to waste. Some one should clean it up dont you think?

The video gallery that features this hairy cunt can be found |here|

6 comments:

  1. Jo,

    I like your taste of women's cunts.

    And thanks for leaving such a nice comment of my cunt on my Brothel Pictorial. Madame Paprika will be pleased.

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. I am happy that I please you. When I saw the nice thick labia on this girls cunt I immediately thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See your comment in Amys room at the brothel http://burdelpaprika.blogspot.com/2010/01/hot-asian-amy-hot-wife-slut.html#comments .. Nice blog by the way.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo,

    Since you have such good taste on cunts, I'd like to invite you to co-author on my MadamePaprikaWhoreAmy'sDiary. Your role is to comment on my activities and write fuck reports. I'd need your email address to send you a simple form. What do you say?

    Kisses,
    -WhoreAmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amy,

    being invited to co-author your dairy is such a big honour. I feel so humbled and am totally lost for words right now.....

    All I can say is that I would hope that I'm up for the job and can meet your expectations. Alas, when I am reading and thinking about your exploits, with all your HOT sexy fuck buddies, all I want to do is to sit back enjoy and masturbate. I do not know if I would ever get any work done!

    I'll contact you directly by email.

    Your humble servant
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madame Paprika

    Thank you for your kind comment. I'll go over to your blog straight away and read it immediately.

    ReplyDelete